DBJ Woodford (“we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
DBJ Woodford Ltd
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process data about you in the manner set out below:-
1. If you visit us, or contact us by telephone, letter, email or otherwise, you may give us information about yourself and we may keep a record of that information and of the correspondence
2. We may receive information about you from other sources such as search information providers.
3. Information about other persons that you provide to us where we need to process such personal data in order to provide services to the other person or people. By providing such information, you confirm that you have informed such third parties of our use of their information and that you have obtained their consent or are otherwise lawfully permitted to share their information with us.
How we use or disclose your information
We may use the information we hold about you in any or all of the following ways:-
1. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or agreements entered into between you and us;
2. To notify you about any changes to our service;
3. To process and manage your instructions;
4. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
5. To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
6. To verify your identity.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties
a. If we are under a legal obligation to share your personal data
b. To protect our rights, or property, or safety of those or others
c. This includes exchanging information with other companies or organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention/protection and credit risk reduction.
When you submit an enquiry via our website, we ask you for your name and email address and these details are then emailed to us by the website. No cookies are used and the website does not store any information.
When we receive the enquiry email, we use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our services.
Our email system uses secure protocols and our network has the latest anti-virus and fraud prevention software.
Your rights according to your data.
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above .
We will retain personal data for as long as is necessary. For Warranty and Record Keeping Purposes, in accordance Companies House Rules for Record Keeping.
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.